1. All Results Radio contests are open to all residents of the State of Missouri unless specific age is required by type of contest, participating agency or advertiser or by law.
2. Only one (1) qualifier or winner per family within a 30 day period.
3. Winners may be required to sign a release, and all winners agree to allow Results Radio to use their name, and/or likeness for promotional purposes without further compensation. All calls coming in to Results Radio are taped and may be aired on any of Results Radio Stations without further approval.
4. Results Radio is not responsible for problems occurring within the telephone system which either inhibit or increase the chances of winning a phone-in contest. In case of telephone line malfunctions, the decision of Results Radio will be final.
5. Employees and agents of Results Radio and their families, their advertising agencies, or representatives are ineligible to enter contests with Results Radio.
6. Winners may not request substitution or other consideration from the originally awarded prize. Unless otherwise stated, all prizes are to be picked up from the Results Radio business office, located at 1505 Soest Road, Rolla, MO 65401.
7. Prizes are non-transferable. Prizes have no cash value, expressed or implied.
8. Results Radio reserves the right to revoke prizes if the winner does not meet any or all eligibility requirements, even though an announcement may have been made on the air indicating that person as the winner.
9. A 1099 MISC form will be completed and filed with the Internal Revenue Service for each winner who over the course of the calendar year has won prizes with a total value of $600 or more. All local, state and federal taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
10. Results Radio will not be responsible, or be held liable for prizes awarded to an event that is canceled due to circumstances beyond our control.
11. With respect to any disputes regarding contests, the decision of Results Radio is final.
12. Results Radio, its agency, and representatives shall not be liable for any claim, injury or damage from any Results Radio contest or prize awarded in a contest.
13. All contest entries become the property of Results Radio. Results Radio may withhold any or all contest materials, for any reason, station management deems crucial to the completion of the contest, or for any reason relating to publicity and/or advertising.
14. Unless otherwise stated, multiple entries by the same person will be discarded and may be deemed cause for disqualification.
15. These rules are subject to change without notice.